■Involvment of the Institute in International Projects
1. During 2008 the Institute has applied
for transnational co-operation programs of Southeastern Europe (SEE). Within this program, the Institute replied to call for gathering of project ideas for the Danube and Tisza rivers.
The program runs from 2007 to 2013 and aims to develop the process of territorial, economic and social integration in order to improve unity, stability and competitiveness of the region. SEE governing body and partner-states in programme announced the first call for project ideas that will be co-financed by the ERDF and IPA. Projects are for:
1. Developing innovative approaches and entrepreneurship,
2. Protection and improvement of the environment,
3. Improvement of accessibility and
4. The development of transnational cooperation in order to establish the field of sustainable growth
The Institute has submitted the Statement of Interest (EOI) on two projects:
DATOURWAY - Transnational Strategy for Substainable Rural and Tourism Development in the Danube Area i TICAD – Tisa Catchament Area Development.
In both projects
leading partner is the Institute VATI – Magyar Regionalis Fejlesztesi es Urbanisztiikai Kozhassznu Tarasag. During 2009 projects DATOURWAY and TICAD are approved and in both projects the Institute is a partner, along with several other organizations and institutions from Vojvodina. Projects will be implemented in the period from 2009 to 2012.
2. In late 2009 the competition was announced for the IPA
program CBC Republic of Serbia - Republic of Hungary.
In the first call the Institute applied together with the Hungarian partner in Budapest - Nemzeti Infrastruktúra Fejlesztő Zrt. Joint projects are related to development of projects for the rehabilitation of roads in the municipalities located in the border zone of the two countries:
1. Rehabilitation Planning of Bácsalmás - Bajmok Cross-Border Connecting Road
2. Rehabilitation Planning of Tiszasziget – Djala Cross-Border Connecting Road.